Thursday, September 29, 2011

Still Room In This Saturday's Bench Building Workshop!

Wood Bench
Dates: Saturday, October 1st 11:00am‐2:00pm
Skill Level: All
Cost: $65
Class size: 8
Pre‐registration required: workshops@rebuildingexchange.org
Students will learn how to craft a rustic wood bench from reclaimed pine. Students will review plans, select materials,
and receive instruction and safety guidelines for the chop saw and drill. Students will make their own measurements
and cuts, and layout and assemble their benches with glue and screws. Instructor will discuss finishing options.

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in building a bench AND table that both look exactly like that. While taking the workshop will I be able to ask questions about making a table like that as well (I have never made either)? Or if I come in at a later date after the workshop is there someone I could ask about a table? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete